Position Title: Operations Support Lead
Location: Company-wide; 15% travel required
Reports to: SVP
The Operations Support Lead is responsible for performing a variety of duties to assist in the effectiveness of the operations team. The role will ensure the execution of policies, procedures, key administrative task including creation of reports and presentation.
This position requires strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task. A self-starter, highly motivated, passionate, reliable, and technically savvy.
Currently, we are looking for a Massachusetts resident only.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with the project management and tracking of key operations initiatives and projects.
- Supports special projects focused on driving operational excellence.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the business and help in the change adoption of projects and initiatives.
- Creates and maintains key operational reports and assist in the creation of presentations and other documents to improve communication.
- Enhance workflow and cross-departmental engagements
- Provides administrative support to the SVP of Operations as needed.
- 15% travel within MA
Essential Skills Requirements:
- 2 years of experience in related support position.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office, MS Team and related applications.
- Excellent communication, including verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate across diverse and multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects with firm deadlines
- Strong data analytics skills.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities and projects, and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal, written and presentations skills.
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Time -Management and Organizational skills
This is primarily a field position. Beacon is a professional environment involving constant interaction with drivers, monitors, transportation coordinators, management, and other employees. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This position requires the ability to sit, stand, walk, climb, or balance and stoop, kneel, reach, or crouch. This role requires sitting in front of a computer, as well as standing/walking while training indoors and outdoors. You must be able to travel to other bases/locations as required.
The Company believes that each of our employees makes a significant contribution to the success of the organization and our clients. This position description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications, and job scope, but an employee’s contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities. It is the Company’s expectation that each employee will help whenever necessary to ensure the success of the organization’s endeavors.
(You will be directed to fill out the application on our Van Pool site)